There are some many beautifully dressed celebrity's out there at the moment. Jennifer Lawrence, Alexa Chung, Rita Ora... the list goes on. However it is the model Rosie, who it is fair to say is my big style crush out the moment. Someone with natural make-up, simplistic style and to be honest she is super hot.  But it isn't just her looks that make me think this, it is her confidence. Wherever she is she looks like she belongs and that is the real secret to looking good. Confidence and elegance.
 I decided to pick out a few of my favourite looks. Trust me these are just a few of many!
Here she wears a casual day time look. I love the way here top is tucked half in and half out.
This dress is so classic and beautiful, it is exactly Rosie's style. Her hair look's so sophisticated. The whole outfit just oozes elegance.
On a more sunny day Rosie wears a pair of patterned shorts and shirt. The best thing about his outfit is how wearable it is. I could probably pop up to my nearest topshop and create this look at a reasonable price.
So these are some of my fav looks that I thought I would share with you.
See you soon Kay xxx

Style Crush- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Posted on

Thursday 2 January 2014

2 Comments
  1. She has an amazing style, love her!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits you've selected from her. She has such an amazing style!
    You've got a new follower on Bloglovin!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete